August 19, 2014

Dani Pedrosa's Victory in GP Brno 2014

I'm so excited watching MOTOGP that times. Well actually i went home after dinner with my friend Rindu and my nephew yell at me said "Ayo Ped Ayo Ped Ayoo..." (Go Ped...Go Ped...Come on). I feel so happy then i said... we have great thing in common.

I watched the race with my whole family. The Race was great. They are a lot of tense overtakes. But i dont know what happen to 'Baby Aliens' he's like had something loss because he usually fight tight till last lap to get the first finish line.


When Pedrosa and Lorenzo fight for the first place, we never stop yelling like Go Ped you can do it and anything bla bla bla so my neighbour sorry if we are disturbing :D. When he finally overtakes lorenzo, we cheer up and he start create gap from Lorenzo. And yeah finally he's got His First Place in this season. I'm so happy with his Victory. Finally what to expect by pedrosistas come true. I hope he did his Awesome Race in the rest of 2014 Season. So our expect he become World Champion come true.




Pedrosa with teams

Podium : 1st Pedros - 2nd Lorenzo - 3rd Rossi

No comments:

Post a Comment